So reading this post is like meeting a new person. A little awkward, but once you know me better I promise to be more interesting and fun. :) I wasn't sure how to put a few things about me into a clear, well-written paragraph so here's several random facts about me:
- I have long dark hair, almost to my belly button.
- I don't listen to "normal" music. I'm in love with a band called Rise Against. Listen to Savior, Good Left Undone, The Strength to Go On, and Endgame!
- Lists help me make sense of the world when it gets too confusing.
- I only live in the summer.
- Navy blue is my favorite color. I wear it all the time. And gray.
- I'm addicted to shopping. Favorite stores: AE, A&F, and Hollister.
- I spend too much time thinking. I wish my brain had an off-switch.
- Very deep water fascinates me. I've dreamed of sinking deeper and deeper without having to breathe and feeling weightless and unreal.
- Swinging on a swing set makes me feel amazing.
- I'm afraid of becoming old. I sometimes wish I'd die at around 30 years old.
- I can't leave the house without makeup. I absolutely have to use eyeliner.
- Compliments make my day.
- 78 more days until I see the guy I've loved for two years.
- I admire gymnasts soooo much! They're incredible.
- Smiles are the best thing in the world.
- I have an awful temper. Working on that.
I've always needed to be thin. Last year, I gained several pounds from lack of control and careless eating. I must get my control and body back. I need to look perfect. I've always been insecure. But I can get a perfect body if I fight my hardest for it.
Height: 5 ft 3 short :(
I will get there.