So I will make 2 lists, one about my positive traits, one about my negative traits.
You should make these 2 lists, also. :)
5 Things I Love About Myself
1. My long, straight hair (past my boobs, almost to my belly button) that I think is beautiful, sometimes.
2. The gap between my thighs.
3. My ability to find cute clothes.
4. My strong love for the people in my life.
5. The fact that I'm reasonably intelligent.
5 Things I Dislike About Myself
1. Lack of hipbones showing.
2. My temper.
3. Lack of ribs showing.
4. I need more self-control.
5. All my imperfections.
Intake: 800 calories
Burned: 500 calories (playing tennis! Very exhausting, but I loved the workout.)
Net: 300 calories
I weigh 106 pounds now!!! Down 4 pounds from my SW, 11 pounds away from my GW. I'm getting there. 95 pounds, here I come!
Anonymous- I think dance is beautiful! Dancers are so graceful and strong, and I admire you for dancing. Thank you so much for your comment and good luck on reaching your GW! I'm positive you can do it.
Maddi- I've never played softball, but it sounds like a great sport and an amazing workout! Thank you so much for your kind words. :)
Sofia- Dancing is gorgeous! I love ice skating, but I'm not very good at it. I'm sure you're amazing at both. Thanks for your comment!
GraceyJ- Thank you so much for commenting! :) I'm definitely going to put thinspo on my phone.
Thank you for reading this post! I love you all! I hope you have a very good day and that you love, or at least appreciate your amazing traits, today. :)